Date & Time
- start date December 1
- Online or in-person
This is your situation:
- You want help with speeding up your job search,
- You feel ready for the next step, but don’t know where to start, COVID19 left you insecure and numb.
- You wish to receive career coaching, but the investment is too steep for you.
You know this can’t go on – you want to take charge over your own journey
this is a opportunity for you to get started for free
Let me tell you a bit more about the Ontwikkeladvies subvention and what it entails.
The subsidy contains:
- 4 hours of individual career coaching (3 80-minute individual coaching calls with a 2-week interval)
- An online labour market scan
- You will write your development plan (short term and long term).
For whom is this subsidy meant?
- For anyone who is 18 or older and has not yet reached retirement age.
- For anyone who has a Dutch BSN-number.
- You did not make use of the ontwikkeladvies subvention in 2020
To make it even more clear: it doesn’t matter if you are employed, unemployed, are freelancing (zzp-er) or receive social benefits, everyone can make use of this subsidy via a registered career coach. This is your moment to experience what Career Coaching can do for you. If you wish to know more details, just reply to this email and ask me all your questions.
take the next step today
If you register today, you will:
- allow yourself to speed up your career journey instantly
- receive 3 tailor-made intensive coaching session
- sign up for a subvention process which will help you forward no matter what
- enable yourself to gain objective and up-to-date insights into the Dutch labour market
- register today by hitting the orange button below
Your career coach
“I had this feeling of going nowhere several times in my professional life. At first, I thought changing jobs was the best way to overcome this. A new job would get me motivated again. Only to find out this wasn’t the case. I ended up in the same situation over and over again. Until I realized: It’s not the job that has to change, it is me. I had to dig a bit deeper to make a real change.
By reflecting on what I love to do most and what I was good at I got back my confidence and realized I good take back charge over my own career again. I knew what I had to do and how I could stay happy at work. And this is what I want for you as well.”
And I know you can do it too!